Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Working Woman

I started a job yesterday! Woohoo! It might not be as glamorous as the picture below, but I sure feel like a million bucks just to be working again. I think Brandon is relieved too. Now that jobs are scratched off the TO DO lists we can focus on a place to live.

We have been working with a realtor and found this house that we like...
Ok, so it is $2,750,000 and a little out of our price range... But a girl can try right? We are looking at something more along the lines of this...
Don't ask how I found that picture! Haha. Well, Brandon just reminded me that I have to get up tomorrow at 6AM. Ugh! Good night.

7 comments:

The Williamson's said...

ha ha you are so funny, I love the pictures, and crazy thats the same house as in my dreams :) Where are you working?

Jill said...

Did you take the accounting job for the guy and can work at your home. That is an ideal job.

Nash said...

HAAA! That was hilarious. I had to look closer at the house to make sure it wasn't one of the huge homes in maricopa that are cheap. Love the pics. I want the job of the first chicka.

Nash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tashina birch said...

happy birthday!! Hope you had an awesome day!

Paleo Lovin said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I got your message. My family has been really sick, so I will call you when we are all recovered, and we can do lunch...

Paleo Lovin said...

Ok, so my retarded self wrote you a big old paragraph, on MY BLOG! I am losing my mind. Just click on my comments under the last comment you left me on my blog. Sorry. And thanks, by the way :)