Monday, February 25, 2008

Hiking the Superstition Mountains







This Saturday Brandon and I went hiking at the Superstition Mountains. We wanted to go last week but decided not to because of the rain. I think that we would have found an excuse to stay home this last Saturday too, but the night before we hung out with Ash and Darrell and stayed up way to late eating In and Out Burger, popcorn, and orange soda. Needless to say, we had a couple extra calories to burn off. This was Brandon and my first hike together. I don't know why we waited so long, we had a blast. We didn't want to overdue it our first time so we only hiked for an hour and a half. It was probably a good thing we cut the hike short because my back is fried! (Thanks Heidi and Mimi for the lavender oil.) If you haven't gone hiking lately, you should. I think we will take Hurley next time.

3 comments:

Paleo Lovin said...

email me and we can talk lunch...:)
bridgetburress@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

Hooray! You are back in AZ! That is so wonderful. That is so cool you went hiking in the fresh AZ air. Also, loved the steamer bags...I am a devoted Biggest Loser fan too. And Mandy, I was actually just remembering this morning about our BF at Einstein Bagels. We must go again!!

Unknown said...

Ok lets plan a date to get together sometime soon