We saw this crazy lady leaving Home Depot this weekend. Even she was laughing as she pulled out of the parking lot. Props to her for making do with what you have. Who needs a truck anyway?
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
3 comments:
that is pretty funny. She is a brave woman. I hope you guys can come over more often. It is great to see these to little baby together.
haha thats pretty amazing i love it! LAY BACK mandy :) i'll teach you all i know lol
That's funny. We definatly need to get together. Where are you guys staying now?
Post a Comment