That is so dang cute. Can't wait to see your baby all dressed up. Sorry I won't be able to make it this weekend but I will make you a beanie. Any color preference? BTW when do we get a belly shot.
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
1 comment:
That is so dang cute. Can't wait to see your baby all dressed up. Sorry I won't be able to make it this weekend but I will make you a beanie. Any color preference? BTW when do we get a belly shot.
Post a Comment