We went to the Dr. this morning for our monthly visit. Today was also an ultrasound day, my favorite! Today was the first time I didn't have to drink a gallon of water and hold it forever. Thank goodness, that is just cruel! Our little one was so active! I love getting to see him. Brandon is too cute to watch. He is going to be a great dad.
Baby is a woppin' pound now. He is only in the 25th percentile though. I think it's because they have my due date figured too early, but I would never say that to them! The UT said that he has long legs and that well... he is well endowed. :) She couldn't stop giggling at it. Brandon and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but she sure thought that it was worthy of note.
So besides my esophagus constantly being on fire, everyone is happy and healthy at the Montierth household.
Baby's Profile
Front of his sweet face
No doubt, it's a boy...
His ancles crossed (he had his hand behind his head too - just chilaxin!)
4 comments:
BOY i guess he is endowed. HAAAAAA!
glad all is well.
Those were some great ultrasound pictures. You can actually tell what everything is. Can't wait to see him.
How cute!! I can't wait for your little man to get here!!
That is AWESOME. Calvy was so private, ans remains to be to this day. I want a picture of YOU, not the inside of your tummy. I'm so sorry we missed you this last trip. It was so crazy. I am not a fan of rushed trips.
Post a Comment