Thursday, September 3, 2009

Help

I went to go put on my favorite Lucky's this morning and much to my dismay... I couldn't pull them over my thighs. Ugh! Today I am rockin' the one pair of elastic band maternity pants that I own. Does anyone have any old maternity clothes that I might possibly be able to borrow? My non-pregnant ass is about a size 8-10. Not sure how they figure that in pregnancy size. I'll buy you lunch.... :) It's a long shot, but let me know! Thanks! :)

4 comments:

Moore Fun said...

Well I have maternity, but next time I see you you'll be ready have the kid! :( I wore lots of skirts cause they are cheap and the most comfortable.

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Thanks Mandy about the hair! also I might have some stuff, I will go through some boxes and see what I have!

The Williamson's said...

I need to gather my stuff from a few friends and then it's all yours if you want it :)

MenloveClan said...

seriously come over and go thru mine! i wont be using it for awhile!:)