Hey Mandy this Nakeya. How have you been lately. I see you have a lil boy on the way. COngrats to u and brandon i am also having a new one due in march i'll know what im having in two mths. So how is the Fam. Talk to ya soon.
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
8 comments:
A BOY!!! YAY! I am so excited! Talin will have a buddy to play with!!
I'm so happy for you! Congrats. I think boys first are just the BEST! :)
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you both!
Congratulations you guys. so happy for you :)
I want more!!!! I wanna see you.
i think i told you on fb but congrats on the coming baby boy. hopefully we get to see you more while you are growing that baby.
Boys Rock. I can not wait to meet him. You are so cute pregnant. We have to go shopping when I come down this winter!
Hey Mandy this Nakeya. How have you been lately. I see you have a lil boy on the way. COngrats to u and brandon i am also having a new one due in march i'll know what im having in two mths. So how is the Fam. Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment