What a beautiful baby!! So I just got the cake out to bring it over to you, but it was nasty looking :( I will have to make another one for you. We are gone all weekend but when we get back lets get together :)
i think it was you that asked about my camera. it's a nikon d60. sometimes i can boost my color on my mac, but i have been to lazy to do that with my recent pics. gotta get a nice one to take beautiful pics of your baby.
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
10 comments:
ahh so fun!!
What a beautiful baby!! So I just got the cake out to bring it over to you, but it was nasty looking :( I will have to make another one for you. We are gone all weekend but when we get back lets get together :)
I love looking at pictures.
oh my gosh!! how cute!! your first ultrasound! so exciting!!!
Congrats on the baby, you will love it!
aw! she looks just like you:)
yaya baby! so I am taking an anatomy class so i know all about this stuff... just ask my sisters i'm annoying. cute! keep the blog updated
YAY!!!!!!!! What are you having!!!!!???? I want to know, now.
YAY! great shot too!
i think it was you that asked about my camera. it's a nikon d60. sometimes i can boost my color on my mac, but i have been to lazy to do that with my recent pics. gotta get a nice one to take beautiful pics of your baby.
Post a Comment