So my neighbors put up their Christmas lights this weekend and another neighbor has had their Christmas tree up and beaming though their living room window for the last week. I hate to be a Scrooge, but I'm thinking it's a little early. Don't get me wrong, I'll stop on 99.9 every once and a while, but I haven't even started to prepare for Thanksgiving! It's hard to believe Christmas is here too. Holy cow!
7 comments:
haha, Jim wants to put our tree up already too
you are so scrooge.. haha.. Get your lights up girlfriend. I think it is so much work to put up and down people want to enjoy it as long as possible. haha.. Hey we are coming to town on Sat. Lets see you!!!
Yup total scrooge!JK I can say that cause I'm your fav cuz.
I've had my tree up for a week already and love it. It's easier to do in Nov. when your going home for Christmas and it's already snowing.
Tis the season Manda. I have to refrain from putting the tree up because Bart would just take it back down. I asked if we could pop in a Christmas CD on October 1st and he gave me evil eye!
I agree the tree should go up at least the day after Thanksgiving. Allow each Holiday to have its day. Although I am enjoying my in-laws tree and decorations as we speak, but I won't be here for Christmas.
It's fun to put up and always nice to take down.
Glad to see a new post. Hope we see you this Christmas sometime. WE are staying in AZ for it.
Mandy,
Hey you and Macey need to check out the passey site. We want to have a passey cousin party at my house on the 22nd so we can all see each other this holiday. Kelsey, Mattie, and Mallory will be here.
It will be short and sweet, but a fun little casual get together.
Manda, I heard about your little baby, and I am so sorry. It is so devastating when things like this happen. I will never forget the day that Chubby died, your mom grabbed and let me sob in her arms for a while. I will honestly never forget that hug and that time. It was so sad, and even today it makes me sad.
They are our loved ones and apart of our family, so it's totally ok to be crushed.
Just wanted to let you know that I heard and that I was sorry.
Love you sista!
Post a Comment