
Well... Either Brandon and I are losers who don't get invited to parties, or there isn't much going on for New Years Eve. :) Either way we are thinking of putting together a last minute shindig. Nothing fancy, just some Rock Band and pizza. What do you think???
Queen Creek isn't that far.........
5 comments:
sounds like a blast. but only if we can get smashed. BYOB! =)
Count me in!!! Hehe
We just found out that jeff's family is having a thing but we are going to try to do both!!
Ya, that bra's pretty cool huh. Too bad my boobs sag too much for my D cups to be sexy. ;)
It was a cool gift, but I did have to tell him. There really is no way he would have thought to do it on his own, probably just because he didn't even know they existed.
Love ya man, I wish we could come to your partae!
We're actually heading up to Jill's for New Year's but otherwise we would have TOTALLY been there! Have fun :)
Post a Comment