Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Much Needed Vacation

Brandon and I had been dying for a vacation. We have been too broke to do anything about it though. Friday afternoon a co-worker was all, "Hey, do you want to go to Sedona? I have a timeshare that will be going to waste unless ya want it." Did he just say what I think he said? Act casual Mandy. I told him that I had to check my schedule and see if my husband wanted to go. Needless to say four hours later we were in Sedona!

The room was amazing.................

The views were fabulous.

We went to Jerome to see the tourist sights.


We went to Page Springs Fish Hatchery on a "self guided tour" (who really does this?!)


All in all, the weekend vacation was a success. Got to love rich people who have timeshares who don't want to use them. :)


7 comments:

THE MARTINEZ'S said...

mandy. you stole my honeymoon!
i'm glad you had a good time tho. it looks like you spent a fortune to get outts town.

Ashley said...

Did you take the drive up the mountain near Jerome? that's where Jim proposed to me, our names are carved in the rocks up there. We LOVE it :)

Barnes Blog said...

Yay, a new post! I am so happy you got to go on a vacation. I am dying for one too, dito on the broke part.
So fun, I love hotels, there is something about getting to watch TV in bed that always makes me happy. I don't even need to go anywhere, give me a hotel room, or a room I don't have to clean with a TV in it and I'm happy.

Empy Nesters said...

Glad you got to get away. It is always good to get back home. Although it means work etc.

Nash said...

I am so glad you got a break. I am sure you needed it with all the work for the shower and wedding, and work, etc.
So, who cares if you took a fish hatchery tour. HA!=)
Looks relaxing. I'll take that tub anyday.
OH and I see macey has got the blog going on. I'll head on over!

The Williamson's said...

Lucky! What a perfect weekend. I have a feeling we will never go on vacation again haha. I miss you we should get together some time. :)

Jill said...

Looks like you had a fun time.