Anyone love their Pediatrician? I am in the market for one. I am looking for someone in the Gilbert/Chandler area. It's hard to pick one from the impersonal list of names they give me at my OB's office. I really want to call each one and schedule an interview. Haha. Any input would be fabulous. :)
10 comments:
I LOVE mine. Dr Carroll, Gilbert Pediatrics. The number is 892-3880. All the Dr. are great but I love Dr Carroll the most :) Lindsey takes her kids here too. Ask for the power ranch office (it's just down the street from campus) Good luck!
I used to go to Gilbert Pediatrics too and saw a few different docs and liked them all!
I love my pediatrician, Dr. Leavitt who is also in the same office with Dr. Carroll. They are a great bunch of dr's and they are LDS too. Love-love-love them, Piper goes there too!
Gilbert Peds is great!! The only problem is they don't take AHCCCS if you are still going to be on that. I was quite bummed when Reggie lost his job and our insurance because they are the best!
Gilbert Peds is great!! The only problem is they don't take AHCCCS if you are still going to be on that. I was quite bummed when Reggie lost his job and our insurance because they are the best!
Dr. Guthrie at Gilbert Peds. :) lol. Seems like everyone loves them. Ash loves Dr. Carroll, too.
I as well as my siblings went or still go to Doctor Deardorff with Palo Verde Pediatrics the number there is (480) 733-6500. They are in Gilbert. I work at a children's hospital here in Mesa and I also like Mesa Pediatrics and they have a couple of different offices. Their number is 480-831-6800. I hope this helps you some!
I love my pediatrician. His name is David Ciminello from Pueblo Pediatrics. They have an office in Mesa and Gilbert. He switches to each location every other week. He is younger and has a great sense of humor. I think you would like him :). Their website is pueblopeds.com. By the way, we need to get together. We haven't seen eachother for a LONG time!
Palo Verde Pedi's in Gilbert, I have had Dr Deardorff for all my kids and totally love him he is great 480-733-6500!!! good Luck with the little one.
Hanna chimed in for me :) I also love Dr. Carroll. I usually end up seeing Dr. Guthrie but Carroll is my fav for sure.
Post a Comment