Brandon and I decided that it was time for our family to grow. We have a new bundle of joy. Her name is Lily. Of course unless you ask my mom, then it is Punkin. Mom says she looks more like a Punkin than a Lily.
Here is a picture of our cousin Shelia and her new baby, and me and our new puppy. :)
I love your little Yorkie!! I want one so bad. I love that you named her Lily. I always wanted to name my daughter that though...so you may have ruined it! haha. Well, I think Lily is the Perfect name for such an adorable dog!
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
9 comments:
So CUTE!!! I love the one with a binki... haha.. How is queen Creek?? Hope you guys are doing good.. Miss ya..
That is the cutest thing ever. What a cute dogs. She is adorable.
I love your little Yorkie!! I want one so bad. I love that you named her Lily. I always wanted to name my daughter that though...so you may have ruined it! haha. Well, I think Lily is the Perfect name for such an adorable dog!
Mandy, your house is so cute! Getting a house is so exciting.
And can I get your address to send you an invite? okthnxbye.
Im so sorry I missed the shower!!! How was it? I have a gift for her I need to get to you some how. Your house is so cute!
That is a priceless picture!
ummm yes. I am getting married This Saturday on the 20th. I would love to see ya!
WE all want to see pictures of the wedding.
I want more pictures of your house, so I can become increasingly more jealous. I saw some pics of Macey's wedding. so beautiful. How was it?
Post a Comment