IS that painting for real? So cool. I was expecting solid colors even neutral ones. I would call that decorating. How fun. I want to know how you did all that.
Nice house Mandy! Now all you need is a baby to go in that "garden" room...LOL. That's super cool and it must feel really good to have such a nice place.
That is one amazing house. I can't wait to own a home. I can't tell if you painted the bedrooms or not, I am guessing you didn't, but I love the spider web in Brandon's room. Such a fun house and so super cute dog. I'm excited for Macey, I hope everything is going well, and weding plans are moving along smoothly. I saw a picture of her in her wedding dress, so beautiful. Love ya man, hope everything is great.
A little about me... Well, I am married to the most perfect man ever. I know that every wife says this, but he really is. Props to him for putting up with me and me and my tantrums. We are going on 6 years. I am so greatful to have his love and support in my life. We have the greatest little boy in the world. So blessed!
9 comments:
So Fun I want to come over and see it sometime we all need to get together anyways.
So cool!!! Congrats!!!!! Where is it at??? You guys are so blessed!!!!
IS that painting for real?
So cool.
I was expecting solid colors even neutral ones. I would call that decorating.
How fun.
I want to know how you did all that.
Congratulations with a new house. That is so exciting. Have fun and enjoy.
Wow, that's wonderful that you have a beautiful house of your own! Can't wait to see more.
Way cute. Thanks for the pics.
Yeay finally some pictures! It's so cute, I am so excited for you guys. Maybe at Christmas I can come see it. :)
Nice house Mandy! Now all you need is a baby to go in that "garden" room...LOL. That's super cool and it must feel really good to have such a nice place.
That is one amazing house. I can't wait to own a home. I can't tell if you painted the bedrooms or not, I am guessing you didn't, but I love the spider web in Brandon's room. Such a fun house and so super cute dog. I'm excited for Macey, I hope everything is going well, and weding plans are moving along smoothly. I saw a picture of her in her wedding dress, so beautiful.
Love ya man, hope everything is great.
Post a Comment