Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!




August 21st was Brandon's 22nd birthday! On Brandon's birthday he worked from 8 to 5 and went to school from 6 to 11. He got home at 11:30 that night. We all stayed up to eat cake. I made him Death By Chocolate. Yummmmm.... Today we had a do-over birthday party for him. We had some of his family over for steak and salt potatoes. Brandon received for one of his gifts, a pair of Dallas Cowboys pajama pants. He is officially a Texan! Happy birthday Brandon, I love you!!!

5 comments:

Tami G said...

You are too funny, I love the girl cheese sandwich and I love how you feel old, welcome, welcome, welcome.

Tami

Barnes Blog said...

I am very impressed with your B-day cake. I can't remember what you call those things but I know they're good. It looks like life is good for you there, am I wrong? Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

I was so happy to see that you guys have a blog! What great way to find out what you're up to in Texas and get to know you (Mandy) better.

I'll check back often.

Yummy cake!!!

The Williamson's said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! I miss you guys!!! How do you like the new life out of state? Married life is great, couldn't ask more!

Unknown said...

I love the new blog very cute. You need to post more. I want to know more about what you guys have been up to. I miss you guys