Saturday, August 11, 2007

Grilled Cheese Pancakes




Brandon means well.... Sometimes he just gets a little excited in the kitchen. Tonight was the first night in 3 months that we had the house to ourselves. Jody and the kids drove to AZ and Terry was at the temple. Brandon and I decide to cook grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Here are pics of his attempt 1 and attempt 2. I swear I walk away for 2 seconds and look what happens!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Mandy, the grilled cheese is TOO FUNNY! I love that he was even attempting to cook. I'll take cleaning up burned on cheese for that!

Glad to hear you guys are doing good. I can't wait to read more.

Lyder Fire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyder Fire said...

thats pretty awesome its funny how people dont know how to cook the easiest thing in the world lol i had to teach jourdan.