Thursday, May 1, 2008

D-Backs Game

Here are some pictures from the night Brandon, me, Ashlee and Darrell went to the Diamondback's game. It was so much fun. I ate a hot dog the size of my face and drank a 44 oz soda. After the game we went to Mi Amigo's and I finished the night off with a chimi platter and fried ice cream. I am disgusting I know, but it was so good!

The Gang




Ash and Darrell being dorks

5 comments:

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Haha! LOVE THE PICS! that was so much fun! thanks for letting us come with you guys! YOU ROCK!

Brittany said...

What a fun night! I am with you on loving yummy food, except I got on the scale this morning...wow!

Barnes Blog said...

That sounds like so much fun. Oh baby you are so not discusting, if we had the money and a good food opportunity I'd do the exact same thing. You guys look good. How's the fam? I saw some pictures of Bay Bay, she is so big, I swear I can't believe she's like a little woman. And a personality to go with it.

MenloveClan said...

Im going to have to say it cant be "THE GANG" with out Mike and I!!!:) im just figuring this thing out! miss your beautiful face!

Lindsey said...

Mandy? Is that you? I don't know how I ran across your blog but I haven't talked to you in forever! I'm being a little creepy but if you want to check mine out its http://lindztut.blogspot.com/ ok, mmbye.