
I started a new part time job this last week. I am working as a swim lesson instructor at a gym and eventually private backyard lessons. For the next couple weeks I will be training with the owner of the company and soon I will have my own little classes. I can't wait! The kids are so sweet. I almost didn't accept the job offer because of good old Macey's advice. I told her that I got the job and what I was doing. There was a moment of silence and she said, "Mandy, you know you can't really cut any corners with this job. Your student's lives depend on it." She scared me half to death! But after my first day of training, I felt more confident. The classes are small and that makes me feel better too.
3 comments:
Can we be your first students? I don't really want to be your Guinea Pigs, but hey anything for family, right? :)LOL Congrats on the job and seriously...I have 4 kids you can practice on. Let us know where you're living!
How Fun! I always wanted to be a swim instructor...just one problemo though, I don't swim very well!! Oh well! :) We MUST MUST get some yummy bagels. I haven't talked to Nicole yet, I will try to call her and let you know when we can get together! Maybe Sarah too?
You can practice with my kids too!
Post a Comment